Summary of Position
The person in this position will play an integral role in expanding CELDF’s support for its mission to advance democratic and environmental rights. This is a part-time remote contract position, with the possibility of an expanded role over time.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Draft letters of inquiry, grant proposals and reports, and related materials.
- Research and identify grant opportunities.
Abilities, Knowledge, And Skills
- Excellent writing, analytical, and research skills.
- Grant writing experience required.
- Ability to assess, research, and conceive project ideas and communicate them in a written fashion that will be seen as worthy of support by private and foundation donors.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under tight deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team and to work independently.
Please email a resume and cover letter describing your interest in this position and the ways in which you satisfy the required qualifications. Attach one or more grant writing samples. To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Grant Writer Position. Deadline: March 1, 2023.
CELDF is helping build a decolonial movement for Community Rights and the Rights of Nature to advance democratic, economic, social, and environmental rights – building upward from the grassroots to the state, federal, and international levels. For more information, go to celdf.org.