Got Donors? CELDF has great donors and we selflessly want more. We are looking for a person who has the right combination of passion to pursue big changes in the world and can help grow more CELDF donor support to make those changes a reality. We need you to help us partner with others in fostering a culture and governing system that is all about community-based governing authority in the name of right relationship with Nature. We invite you to apply today!
Summary of Position
CELDF is an action-directed non-profit working on big systems changes in the realms of community-based governing authority, controlling corporate power, and instituting a culture and system that is nature-centric – honoring and protecting the rights of ecosystems. The approach to building and supporting the potential for such changes CELDF is engaged in awareness building, education, and various levels of action in the name of community resilience/resistance. As such there is a need to generate significant funding support from a variety of contributors including individual donors.
The primary focus of the CELDF Donor Relations Coordinator is stewardship of individual donors and building and sustaining a positive relationship between CELDF and its donors. The position would be responsible for: 1) implementing donor relations activities and engaging with donors as part of a larger development plan; 2) ensure tracking of donor relations activities; 3)promoting and tracking planned gifts; 4) overseeing individual donor giving data; 5) assisting with other projects of the Development Team; 6) coordinating with the Communications Team to implement e-marketing and social media campaigns as they relate to individual giving; and 7) assisting with administrative duties as needed.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Cultivate, appreciate, nurture, retain and grow existing individual donors
- Support the Development Team and Executive Director in their donor cultivation efforts
- Ensure accurate and timely upkeep of donor data in the donor management database
- Oversee fundraising campaigns
- Assist with proposals and reports for major donors and other writing needs
- Assist in generating donor relations communications and materials
- Maintain physical and electronic donor communication materials
Abilities, Knowledge, And Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in donor relations
- High ethical standards, discretion, and confidentiality in working with donor information
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and organizational skills.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Organized and detail-oriented in all work with a strong sense of producing high quality- work
- Ability to work with minimal supervision when necessary and be a self-starter
Please email a resume and cover letter describing your interest in this position and the ways in which you satisfy the required qualifications. To apply, email email@example.com, with the subject line: Donor Relations Coordinator Position. Deadline: July 31, 2023.
CELDF is helping build a decolonial movement for Community Rights and the Rights of Nature to advance democratic, economic, social, and environmental rights – building upward from the grassroots to the state, federal, and international levels. For more information, go to celdf.org.