film release: october 2016
“If you live in a corporate state, the only thing left to do is to dismantle it and build something new.”
It’s time: Ecosystems and species around the globe are collapsing under legal barriers erected by our own government and corporate lobbyists.
We the People 2.0 shares stories from communities across the country that are organizing against fracking, sludging of farmland, and other threats, and are confronting our structure of law, which elevates the rights of corporations over the rights of people, communities, and nature. What we do about it is up to us.
A Second American Revolution is building.
A Revolution to elevate the rights of people, communities, and nature above corporate “rights” and the preemptive authority of state and federal government.
A Revolution to help America manifest a true democracy, where “we the people” are the key decision-makers for our own communities.
Film festivals: If you are interested in screening We the People 2.0 at your festival, please contact Tree Media at email@example.com.
Host a Film!
All you need to know to host a screening of We the People 2.0 is right here:
- Go to Tree Media to obtain the film
- Screening and Discussion Guide
- Outreach Email Template
- Creating your Facebook Event
- Facebook Banners: 300 x 250, 336 x 280, 728 x 90
- Press Release Kit
- Sample Press Release
- Movie Flyer and Poster (click in the box at the bottom of the pdf to edit)
- Sign-In Sheet
- Introduction for the Film
- Learn more about Community Rights, the Rights of Nature, and Corporate “Rights”
- Stay up to date through our Community Rights Papers, Common Sense newspaper, and newsletter
- Visit our Democracy School to get the full picture
- Begin to organize in your community or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help getting started