Join us to talk about why Community Rights are fundamental to building a sustainable future in San Juan County:
This 2.5-hour workshop lead by CELDF’s Pacific Northwest organizer Kai Huschke and supported by Community Rights San Juan Islands will provide an overview of:
- Why conventional activism is not up for the job for the changes needed;
- How the corporate controlled legal box containing our communities;
- Origins of the right of local self-government + corporate “rights”;
- Building a new people’s movement: Community Rights;
- What it will take to build and protect a viable and sustainable San Juan County.
December 4th, 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Lopez Island Library
2225 Fisherman Bay Rd
Lopez Island, WA
Learn more at Community Rights San Juan Islands.